Affordable Care Act Resource Center
Significant changes to the way employers provide health benefits to their employees—or choose not to provide them—are here to stay. Regardless of one’s individual opinion about the merits of health care reform, there is no question that it is the most comprehensive overhaul of America’s health care system in our history.
In an effort to assist you in understanding how the Affordable Care Act impacts your organization, we’ve designed this resource center. As a certified producer with the Federal Health Exchange and New York State Health Benefit Exchange, we are equipped and available to answer your questions.
To schedule a complimentary health care reform benefit plan review contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employer Mandate Reporting Requirements
- Measurement – Look Back Periods
- Employer Mandate – Which Employers Need to Comply?
- Employer Mandate Penalties
- Employer Mandate Summary
- Employer Mandate – Full-Time Employees
- Health Reform – General FAQ
- Fees & Taxes Reference Guide
- Exchange Notice
- Summary of Benefits Notice Requirement
- W-2 Reporting Requirements
- Medical Loss Ratio – Guide for Employers
- Purpose of Forms 1094-C and 1095-C